1. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – I was completely sold by my friend who is the creative event planner for Estee Lauder when he showed me an incredible science trick with another brand serum. It’s no wonder why this product has more than 25 patents and patents pending worldwide. Ladies & gents, if you want extreme hydration & an anti-aging product that works, this is it!
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel – The perfect sized satchel that will take you everywhere and hold everything in between.
3. Frederic Malle L’Eau D’Hiver – A clean, crisp scent for the fall and my new addiction.
4. Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous in Flamboyante – This one is a collection piece to my luxury brand lip colours and the fall colour staple for your lips.
5. Boscia Bright White Mask – Like all Asians, I love a bright white, even face and this one is the angel dust to my face.
6. Anine Bing Boots – I love to keep things simple and effortless. I totally agree with Anine’s note, they are definitely the perfect pair of shoes to make an outfit look cool without trying too hard.
7. H&M Suede Skirt – I’m really digging the look of these long flare skirts this fall, possibly because it looks warm enough to battle through this Canadian fall/winter weather.
Share this article